Terms And Conditions
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Workforces4U website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through https://Workforces4U.com (the “Site”) by Workforces4U INC and, with respect to payment processing services, by its payment gateway: Stripe.com for payments made from the Canadian Workforces4U INC is referred hereto as “Workforces4U” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the Workforces4U services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English.
Employers are users who purchase services on Workforces4U.
Custom Offers are exclusive Freelancer that a Freelancer can create in response to specific requirements of an Employer.
Custom Orders are requests made by an Employer to receive a Custom Offer from a Freelancer.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between an Employer and Freelancer on Workforces4U.
Workforces4U Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Freelancer and/or returned payments from canceled orders as an Employer.
Workforces4U Credits are credits that Workforces4U may provide users to be used only for purchases on Workforces4U, subject to these Terms of Service, or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Proposal Extras are additional services offered on top of the Freelancer’s Proposal for an additional price defined by the Freelancer.
Proposal Packages allow Freelancers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Freelancers price their service for a basic price of over $25.
Proposal Page is where the Freelancer can describe their services and the services’ terms, and the Employer can purchase the service and create an order.
Proposals are services offered on Workforces4U.
Order Page/Dashboard is where Employers and Freelancers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered service.
Orders are the formal agreement between an Employer and Freelancer after a purchase was made from the Freelancer’s Proposal Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Employers and Freelancers in connection with the Workforces4U platform, including with respect to the collection of funds from Employers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Freelancers, and the holding of funds in connection with Workforces4U Balances.
Revenue is the money that Freelancers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Workforces4U, subject to these Terms.
Freelancers are users who offer and perform services through Proposals or Services on the Workforces4U platform.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Workforces4U. Registration is free.
- Proposals on Workforces4U may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Proposals are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Freelancer.
- Employers pay Workforces4U in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Freelancer’s Proposal page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section.
- Freelancers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Canceling orders will affect Freelancers’ reputation and status.
- Freelancers gain account statuses (success rates) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced success rates provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Proposal Extras, or selling their Proposals in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Workforces4U.com.
- When purchasing a Proposal, Employers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Freelancer on their Proposal page.
- Workforces4U retains the right to use all published delivered works for Workforces4U marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Workforces4U’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Workforces4U community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Freelancers create Proposals on Workforces4U to allow Employers to purchase their services.
- Freelancers may also offer Custom Offers to Employers in addition to their Proposals.
- Each Proposal you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with net revenue of 87% of the purchase amount (subject to change).
- Workforces4U accredits Freelancers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s Workforces4U Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Freelancers and Pro Freelancers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Freelancers may not promote their Services or any Workforces4U content via the GOOGLE ADS, BING, YAHOO, TWITTER, FACEBOOK platform, ETC…
- Freelancers may withdraw their revenues using one of Workforces4U’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Freelancer’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Employers. High ratings allow Freelancers to obtain advanced Freelancer success rates (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- For security concerns, Workforces4U may temporarily disable a Freelancer’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Employers, or associating multiple Workforces4U accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST/HST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Freelancers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Proposal page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Freelancers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Freelancer hereby appoints Workforces4U as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Employer, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Freelancer agrees that payment from Employer to Workforces4U shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to Freelancer. Employer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Workforces4U (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Workforces4U (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Workforces4U (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against Workforces4U and not the Employer directly. Freelancer agrees that Workforces4U may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Employers that Workforces4U may deem necessary or prudent.
- Workforces4U partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Employers, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Workforces4U Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Workforces4U platform are performed by Workforces4U’s Payment Services Providers.
- Freelancers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Freelancers are allowed to post a select amount of active Proposals based on their Credit status.
- Proposals created on Workforces4U are User Generated Content.
- Proposals and/or users may be removed by Workforces4U from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
– Illegal or Fraudulent services
– Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service.
– Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
– Intentional copies of Proposals
– Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Proposals
– Proposals misleading to Employers or others
– Reselling of regulated goods
– Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Employers
– Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
– Exceedingly low-quality Proposals
– Promoting Workforces4U and/or Workforces4U Proposals through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Proposals that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- Proposals that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Proposals may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Proposals may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Proposal description and requirements box. Proposals containing websites
- promoting content, which violates Workforces4U’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Proposals are required to have an appropriate Proposal image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Proposal images is available to all Freelancers. Freelancers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Proposal images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Proposal images may lead to the Freelancer’s account losing Freelancer status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Proposals may contain an approved Proposal Video uploaded through the Proposal management tools available on Workforces4U.
- Statements on the Proposal Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Proposals in select Categories may set up Proposal Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Proposal.
- Certain categories are available only to Pro Freelancers to create Proposals. If you are not a Pro Freelancer, creating a Proposal for services available to Pro only may result in the removal of your Proposal.
WF4U FREELANCER FEATURES
Workforces4U Freelancers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Freelancers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of an Employer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Freelancer with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the WF4U dashboard.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Workforces4U’s Terms of Service and/or our CODE OF CONDUCT.
- Project Proposal:
– Custom Offers above $100 may include up to three project Proposal. Each Proposal is paid and delivered in accordance with each Offer’s description and timelines.
– A Proposal is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Freelancer and then accepted by the Employer. A Proposal will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 1 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case, the Order will be stopped and all further Proposal will be canceled.
– Once a Proposal is delivered, Employers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next Proposal or to stop the Order. Please note that if you choose to stop the Order, the current delivered Proposal will not be canceled.
SHIPPING PHYSICAL DELIVERABLES
Some of the services on Workforces4U are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectible items, etc.). For these types of services, Freelancers may decide to add shipping charges. Freelancers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Services that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Employers.
- Shipping costs added to a service only pertains to the cost Freelancers require to ship physical items to Employers.
- Important: Employers who purchase services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Freelancers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Employer provides the shipping address.
- Workforces4U does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Workforces4U’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Workforces4U’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Workforces4U’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Workforces4U profile can be associated with only one account from each Workforces4U withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Workforces4U profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Freelancers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
|Paypal ||2% For more information, see Pricing and Fees.||Worldwide|
|Payoneer||2% For more information, see Pricing and Fees.||Worldwide|
|$15 per transfer.|
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to Freelancers using payment systems outside of the Workforces4U platform.
- Workforces4U retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Workforces4U marketing and promotional purposes.
- Employers may request a specific service from the Post a Project feature. Services requested on Workforces4U must be an allowed service on Workforces4U. Users should refrain from using the Post a Project feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Workforces4U.
- Employers pay Workforces4U to create an order from a Freelancer’s Proposal page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. Workforces4U partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Employers, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Workforces4U Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Workforces4U platform are performed by Workforces4U’s Payment Services Providers.
- Workforces4U serves as a Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Employer, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Employer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Workforces4U (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Workforces4U (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Workforces4U (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against Workforces4U and not the Employer directly.
- In addition, Employers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Employer requirements and receive a Custom Offer from Freelancers through the site.
- In most locations, purchases on Workforces4U can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Workforces4U Credits or existing Workforces4U Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where an Employer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2020, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40.
- Your existing Workforces4U Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Freelancers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the Workforces4U.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to the Customer Support Team: [email protected].
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Workforces4U, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Workforces4U; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Employers may pay on Workforces4U in US currency only. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page (US currency). The actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Your Workforces4U Balance is always valued in US$. Therefore, should you choose to view your Workforces4U Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Employers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST/HST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Employer before payment.
- Employers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax, and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Workforces4U order number.
- Freelancers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Proposal.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Freelancers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Freelancer’s rating, and result in a warning to Freelancer.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by an Employer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 2 days after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Employers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Workforces4U’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- When an Employer orders a service proposal, the Freelancer is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Freelancers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Proposals. Failing to do so will allow the Employer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Freelancer’s status.
- Freelancers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Workforces4U will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Employers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Freelancer’s description on their Proposal page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Freelancer at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Employers while completing an Order are an essential part of Workforces4U’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Employer’s overall experience with the Freelancers and their service. Employers are encouraged to communicate to the Freelancer any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Freelancer.
- Leaving an Employer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of an Employer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Workforces4U platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Freelancer ratings, or to abuse the Workforces4U platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Employers are publicly displayed on a Freelancer’s Proposal/Service page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to an Employer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Freelancer’s Live Portfolio on their Proposal page if the Employer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Proposal’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered the Employer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 5 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 5 days.
- Freelancers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Employers through mutual cancellations.
DISPUTES AND CANCELLATIONS
We encourage our Employers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Workforces4U’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Workforces4U, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that an Employer or Freelancer encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Workforces4U, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Employer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s Workforces4U Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Freelancers based on the Freelancer’s Proposal and customer care. Freelancers may determine the number of revisions offered to Employers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Freelancers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Workforces4U encourages Employers and Freelancers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Workforces4U to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Workforces4U delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Employer’s Workforces4U Balance and will be deducted from the Freelancer’s Workforces4U Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Freelancer’s Workforces4U Balance, from future revenues of such Freelancer.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Freelancer if the service was rendered as described in the Proposal Page. Employers may rate their experience with the Freelancer on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Employers must use Workforces4U Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Freelancer prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Employers failed to inform their Freelancer of issues related to the Freelancer’s service and will allow Freelancers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Workforces4U.
- Any non-permitted usage of Workforces4U encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Workforces4U’s Terms of Service.
- Workforces4U Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
– Active Orders (after the Employer submits their requirements and before the Freelancer delivers on Workforces4U)
– The Freelancer is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
– Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
– Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Employer requirements or the Freelancer’s delivery.
– The user is no longer an active Workforces4U user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Freelancer clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
– The Freelancer uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Employers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
– The Freelancer delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed-upon order requirements. Note: The subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
– The Freelancer requests additional payments, on or off the Workforces4U platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
– The Freelancer is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
– Employers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Freelancers beyond the agreed requirements.
– Employers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Freelancer not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
– Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
– Employers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Freelancer’s Proposal Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 5 days.
– Workforces4U Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Employers and Freelancers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Workforces4U does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Employer’s Workforces4U Balance and are available for future purchases on Workforces4U. Until January 1, 2021, funds returned to your Workforces4U Balance from canceled orders will not include service fees paid. As of January 1, 2020, Workforces4U returns service fees to your Workforces4U Balance once an order is canceled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Workforces4U Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Workforces4U.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
In certain instances, Workforces4U may offer you credits (“Workforces4U Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Proposal packages and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Workforces4U Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Workforces4U Credits expire following three months from their receipt. Workforces4U Credits serve only as an incentive to use Workforces4U, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, and are nonrefundable. Once used, Workforces4U Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets canceled. Workforces4U Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Workforces4U reserves the right to modify or cancel the Workforces4U Credits program at any time. If you or Workforces4U deactivate or suspend your Workforces4U account, any unused Workforces4U Credits in your account will be forfeited.
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTION
Workforces4U enables people to create, share, sell, and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Workforces4U reflect the diversity of an expanding remote-based economy. Members of the Workforces4U community communicate and engage through orders, and on Workforces4U’s message board.
Workforces4U maintains a friendly, community-spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Workforces4U.
This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Workforces4U.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Code of conduct, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Workforces4U in order to circumvent or abuse the Workforces4U messaging system or Workforces4U platform is not allowed.